STRESSED mode
school sucks ttm.
can anyone tell me how to stay awake and focused for at least 16 hours??? Im so easily tired, especially when I am reading the tutorial readings or lecture readings or textbook. and I am so, so, so behind time. It's already week 5 and after week 6 will be recess week and here comes the mid-terms. SIGHS. It's very worrying when no matter how hard you try, you just can't focus/internalise the materials and am so far behind lecture. Im supposed to pull up my CAP this semester..
Everyone is talking about Honours Degree yet Im so hopeless about it. I would be very glad if I could get an Internship Overseas!!! And worse come to worse, a local one is good too! I just want to experience.. I want to learn something new.. but everything seems so far now. >.< and studying and seeing how my friends are mugging makes me guilty and SUPER DUPER STRESSED. and yet they are telling me how bad their CAP is? TALK ABOUT MINE!!
Anw, I have been contemplating whether to withdraw from Hall and I finally sent the email to request for refund of my remaining semester's hostel fees. but well, it'd really save me quite a lot of money but i guess, i will have lesser sleep everyday, lesser time to study everyday... until my mental strength BOOST UP!
can anyone tell me HOW??? :(
super duper stressed... back to work =(